Click to set custom HTML
Summer Horse Camp
June - August 2022
Full Day 9 am - 5 pm with extended hours options of 8 am and 6 pm
Half Day 9 am - 1 pm with extended hours options of 8 am and 2 pm
Come spend Summer Break at Sunny Brook Stables! Each day comes jam-packed with horse-centric activities: plenty of ride time, arts & crafts, educational fun time and horsemanship. Our camp gives children the chance to learn all about horses and horse care and will provide the children with a riding lesson each day of camp with a theme-filled day, and the camp culminates with a horse show "recital" style at the end of the week for parents. For more information and to register, please contact us using the form below.
We are off July 4th week.
Email email@example.com to enroll and confirm your child's spot, or to begin the registration process, please complete the form above. Half Day Camp is $450 for half-day for the week, or $100 a day for a minimum of five summer dates. with the option for extended hours at $25 per additional hour. Full Day Camp is $900 for the week, or $200 a day for a minimum of five summer dates with the option for extended hours at $25 per additional hour.
Please inquire about rates and availability and make sure to reserve your child's spot early, as space is limited.
Call Dr. Grania Gothard Holman at 678-234-2414 with questions. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of your payment, registration, and approved weeks or days will be completed via email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please notify us.
- All campers must bring their own lunch and water bottles.
- Please use sunscreen before attending.
- Closed toed shoes and pants are required for riding.
- Children may not be dropped off early, and parents must sign their children in and sign them out before dropping off and picking up. Every 15 minutes late for pick up will result in an additional $10 charge.
- Only the individual/s signing the camp form may drop off and pick up the camper.
- Please park at the church adjacent to our stables and walk down to meet in the pavilion at drop off and pick up.
- Most camp days are rain or shine, however, inclement weather and thunderstorms will result in closure of camp for the duration of the weather event. Rescheduled days will be discussed and/or credits for lessons given.
- Please come to camp the first day with your receipt of registration and payment. Any child without the receipt will not be allowed to stay for camp.
- Refunds will not be processed for any reason but credit for additional camp days or weeks or lessons or any SBS sponsored activities will be provided.
Thank you for your business!
The SBS Family